Today is the first day of the rest of your life...

I'm not sure why I'm writing today. I actually have nothing to say. However I feel I must push myself to write and express feelings through my little fingers on this keyboard. I guess I can just tell you about my day.
6am: woke up. (always a good thing)
8am: checked emails (pretend to be working)
11am: ate a bacon sandwich (low-cal, right?)
2pm: went to grocery store!
3pm: had a phone meeting with prospective client (thumbs up!)
3:30pm: had a disappointing call with a current client who's order got all messed up. (not so nice)
4:00pm: Poured my first glass of wine for the evening.
4:27pm: Began to write about it in my blog post.

Wow...could this day have been any brighter?? LOL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Fat Loser

T'was the Day before Christmas