So...what's new with you....

New year, new you? How many times have I said that to my self? What does it really take to make positive changes in one's life? I mean come on, why does it have to be so freaking hard?
You know what I'm talking about. Eating right, exercising, keeping up with current events and fashions! Doing all of these things while still doing our job (stressful one at that), taking care of kids (the teenaged kind-worst) and managing expenses while keeping the house always looking "presentable" GIVE ME A BREAK!

I'm tired. I'm looking for some kind of cure-all! Who has all of the answers? I welcome comments.
PS-I need to lose 30lbs too. Give me some tips on that too! As you see below I am praying to the green leaves of the giant bamboo forest for guidance and patience. I don't think its working....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Fat Loser

T'was the Day before Christmas