Aliens vs Grandma

I know I have not posted in quite a while and I apologize for being such a slug. I do want to give you the run down of the last two weeks as part of my explanation as to why I haven't posted.

First I was abducted by aliens and returned to Earth just last night.

Okay...really.....

I just couldn't come up with the words nor the time for words. Isn't that terrible? Have any of you just ran out of something to say? Is this what they call writer's block? I still don't have anything to say but I'm at least going to tell you this so you don't think I died. Maybe it's just because I haven't felt very funny or entertaining lately. What? Are you saying I'm never funny or entertaining? Well, I could tell you some jokes, but I don't know any good ones. How does Tiffany Shaw over at Stuck in the Sticks come up with such hilarious posts on a daily basis? That girl has got talent.

Well I do want to publicly thank Nikki Crumpet of Blah Blah Blog for sending me all of that love over the Wood Spider video. THANKS GIRL! MWAH!

And since my videos are waaaaayyyyyy funnier than me, I'm going to go ahead and post the Grandmother Comedian. This is my 3rd time posting her, but I just love her!

So I hope this post is not a total loss as my lame ass just can't think of anything to do or say that would be interesting enough to hold even a gnat's attention.

Enjoy! Love you!

Comments

nikkicrumpet said…
I think we've all been at that "writers block" place. I know I have for sure. I love Mrs. Hughes...she totally cracks me up. And thank you very much for the linky love. I knew everyone would love that spider video...it's gonna be my favorite for a very long time!
Luna said…
Even when you don't have something to say, you totally do! You crack me up, girl. *Hugs*
Whit said…
I think you are a hoot! Especially after a few glasses of wine;)
I get blogger's cramp daily. You would think with two toddlers Id have more stories.
Love Ya

Popular posts from this blog

T'was the Day before Christmas

Big Fat Loser