New Year, New You?

I have not written in quite some time. I'm not sure why. I believe I just ran out of things to say. Since this is a new year I thought I would pick it back up again. (I guess have some things to say now!)

ALOT has happened from end of 2009 to today. I broke off a 4.5 year relationship, lost weight, gained it back, fell in love again and have so far lived through the trials and tribulations of raising two teen aged boys. My oldest is 18 and the day he turned it he thought he was the total master of his domain. I couldn't believe had given birth to such a creature. He was horrible. Thing are now finally calming down ( I hope). My youngest, 15 years old, has fallen in love. He is on cloud 9 when she is around. It's a little bit scary for me. I'm not ready for grand parenthood. I need both of them to graduate college so they can take care of me! At least that is what I keep telling them.

I met a guy on Face book that I went to high school with back in the dark ages. He are both divorced with two boys. We've been together 7 months as so far so good. He lives an hour away from me but the distance seems to work out okay. It makes the time we do get to spend together more special and we don't take each other for granted.

There are some things I'd like to accomplish for 2011 but I hate setting New Year's Resolutions. So I will call them "do-overs" Below is a list of my "do-overs":
1. Lose weight (doesn't everybody say that?)
2. Exercise regularly (again....)
3. Learn something new....skill, a language, art or history...haven't decided exactly what yet

That's it! If I do these 3 things it will lead me to many great things I believe. When I feel better about myself and I feel healthy I can get so much more accomplished.

Happy New Year Bloggers! Cheers to new beginnings!

Love,
Michelle

Comments

Luna said…
Welcome back! Good luck with your new goals. You can do it!

Cheers and Happy New Year!

Popular posts from this blog

Aliens vs Grandma

T'was the Day before Christmas