Teenager expects Pancakes


My son spends the night with one of his friends. When he comes home he asked me why I don't get up on Saturdays and cook him pancakes and bacon like his friend's mom does.


Then the lecture began....


I'm sorry, but I work all day-all week long. I get up every morning at 5:30 and prepare your breakfast, come home and take care of as much laundry and housework that I can while making sure you boys have your homework done and take care of any of school stuff that is due the next day. I have to fix supper (which sometimes is a grilled cheese and can of soup) feed the dog and the cat because no one else will do it. hint hint. That is why i don't get up early on Saturdays and fix pancakes. As a matter of fact, you should be getting up fixing ME pancakes!


Oh, he says.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Fat Loser

T'was the Day before Christmas