Dull, duller and dullest....


When did I become so dull? I was just sitting here analyzing my day to day routine and realized that all I do is work, parent two teenagers (very hard), clean house and pay bills. That is my life in a nutshell. Where's the fun? Where's the excitement? The most excitement I've had in a while is when my cat gave birth to her kittens. Can you believe it? When I die my tombstone will say "here lies the dullest person to ever live".





Okay, time for a change. I need to try sky diving, bungee jumping, deep sea fishing....something!
Please give me some suggestions.

What do most 43 year old women (single moms) do for fun? I need a hobby. What kind of hobby can I take up? I will admit right now that I have a short attention span and I get bored quickly. I'm probably ADD. I feel I have an adventurous spirit, but I have this other side that is do darn responsible and logical. I talk myself in of and out things all of the time.

I have been this way my whole life. Wanting to find adventure and freedom, then turning down opportunities because I felt "needed" where I was. I feel like I have an internal struggle going on at all time. My heart goes one way buy my mind stays planted where it's at and says "no,no, you can't do that". So I end up on the couch.

Yes, I have become a couch potato with the butt to prove it. I sit in my chair at work all day long, then come home and sit on the couch or lie in bed. Depressing, huh? I can't figure out if I am depressed most of time or just plain lazy. My mother would probably agree with the latter.

Help! What do you do for fun? Send me your favorite hobbies or activities!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Fat Loser

T'was the Day before Christmas