This song is Awesome



I have been listening to a new radio station and heard this song. Ever since I listened to it, I've been watching sunsets. Sounds dumb, I know, but I'm really taking this whole life style change serious. I do want to be healthy, mentally and physically, that includes stopping to smell the roses and looking at sunsets. Life is beautiful all around us, we just need to slow down and pay attention to it sometimes. I am still following my diet and I am feeling incredibly better. Life is good, but it is what we make it, right? I want my world to be brighter. What about you?

Share the love...and don't laugh at my sappiness!

Comments

Farnnay said…
aww i like it! its a nice song :D
Luna said…
Yes! I love this song, too! Sunsets are wonderful and it's so important to have those moments of mindfulness. Enjoy those sunsets...

Popular posts from this blog

T'was the Day before Christmas

Aliens vs Grandma