I just received this award! Thank you Tam!! This is the first for me and I will display it with pride and affection.
After receiving the award, I remembered that I never played along when Tam tagged me for a game. I told her I would, but, being the forgetful (lazy) person I am, I never did it. I guess I really don't deserve the award (but I'm not giving it back!) but to try and make up for it, here's the 6 Random Things about me. I recently tagged some people in another game, so I don't have any fresh meat to tag. Thanks again, Tam for the tag and the award. Tam is at Yakiddy Yak Yak
Go Yak something at her!
~Rules to this Tag~
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person know they been tagged and leave them a comment
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up
Random Things about Me:
1. I have only one dimple on my left side (face people, not butt-sheesh)
2. I like roosters-they're all over my kitchen
3. I was married for 6 months - 2nd marriage-requires a whole post of it's own.
4. I took tap and ballet for 7 years as a child
5. I wanted to be a movie star when I grew up - still working on that
6. Auditioned for a part in the Johnny Cash movie "Walk the Line" - no I didn't get the bit part, they deleted the scene anyway.