Clean Up or Clean Out!

Today is going to be a "Get Organized" day. I am going to attack my bedroom closet, wardrobe, and chest drawers. I am throwing out anything I do not wear or use! I am so tired of opening my closet in the mornings and not being able to step inside of it for fear of something falling on my head. I have a pile of laundry that touches the ceiling in one closet and so much stuff in the other that I'm afraid I may find the cat that we "thought" ran away last year. Let's hope not.

Okay....I'm off to the bedroom....wish me luck! I plan to post pictures tomorrow of the before and afters. Also, I made a set of curtains and made a fabric covered headboard that I will show you tomorrow. Here's a sneak preview of the fabric.....
By the way, I got bangs! What do you think?And...here's Jeff sporting his new beard. No, he's not in pain, he just looks like he is......

Comments

Terri said…
Love the bangs and the fabric! I've been cleaning also. A side benefit of cleaning...I hate eating with my hands if htey smell like Comet or bleach.

Popular posts from this blog

T'was the Day before Christmas

Big Fat Loser