Birthday Wishes


So yesterday came and went. I was so busy that I forgot that I was turning old. Actually I had a lot of good birthday wishes. People that I haven't spoken to for years either called or emailed me to say happy birthday. That made me feel very loved.

This past Sunday, Jeff and all of the kids threw me a little birthday bash with dinner and cake and a bag of goodies. I loved everything I got! I got a massaging shower head, a manny and pedi gift card and a small water fountain that can set on a table. I think the theme was RELAX....

Tuesday night, my boys went shopping for me and came back with gifts they picked out on their own. I believe the gifts they chose must say a lot about me....

Obviously I like bags, chocolate and wine! My babies know me!

Comments

Dot O said…
Happy birthday! Looks like it was pretty lucrative one at that. I'm a chocolate and bag person myself (no wine, though, and Ghirardelli is one of my absolute favorites.

Hope you have a great weekend. Don't forget to let me know how you made out with laundering those stinky towels! Mine are still good!
Luna said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Luna said…
Awww...Happy (belated) Birthday! So sorry I missed it. It seems like you had a very special day with you boys. Oh, and I love the bangs! Can you tell I start from the top and read down...lol. Happy Thanksgiving! *Hugs*

Popular posts from this blog

Aliens vs Grandma

T'was the Day before Christmas