I Got Tagged!

Hello adoring fans (all 4 of you!). I'm excited to play a game. I have no idea what this means, but I do want to play along so I am following the directions. My dear blogging friend GiGi at
FireFly Cottage tagged me and here is what I have to do:

1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up

Six Random (and I do mean random) things about me:

#1 I love to shop at the Thrift Store

#2 If I could be a beach bum, I would live on it 365 days a year

#3 I bite on the inside of my cheek when I'm nervous

#4 I am secretly in love with John Cusack

#5 My favorite smell is a newborn baby's head

#6 I had a speaking part in a Goody's Clothing Store commercial. My line was; "So Bob, what are you giving this year?"


My tags are: (feel free to ignore these-but I hope you can play)

Sara - Suburban Oblivion..who are these kids and why are they calling me mom?

Nikki - WhiMsy Love

Jennifer - Play Groups are No Place for Children

Jerri Ann - Mom-E-Centric

Polly - Pollys Race to Sanity...Are we there yet?

Lena - LenaLive-The me Yet to Come

Ready - Set - Go!

#7 A bonus!
I love Camels!

Comments

michelle huey said…
This was fun-I hope everyone plays. I was actually able to carve out some time and just sit and read. I so enjoy everyone's posts that I included on my top 6 list. This is a group of great writers that I do admire.
Happy Blogging!
Hi Mimi!
That's so funny because someone tagged me a few days ago & I posted it today. Here it is:
http://whimsy-girl.blogspot.com/2008/10/random-game-of-tag.html

I love John Cusack too!!!!
Jerri Ann said…
Here ya go!!!!http://www.momecentric.com/?p=1520
Jennifer said…
I did this one a loooooong time ago...http://playgroupsarenoplaceforchildren.com/2007/07/10/random-facts-about-moi/

Thanks for the tag, though.

Popular posts from this blog

T'was the Day before Christmas

Big Fat Loser