Blah Blah Blah

Do you ever just feel blah? Well that's how I feel this morning. I didn't want to get out of bed much less get the kids ready for school and I certainly don't want to go to work. It's cold outside-that makes me want to snuggle down deep under the covers and snooze half the day away.

But....reality kicks in!

By the way, I paid someone to clean my house. I cam home yesterday to a beautiful, shinny, dust free home. It brought a tear to my eye.

Well, I guess that's all I have to talk about since my mood is just plain blah. I also have to go and get ready for work. In case anybody has wondered what I do for a living, I sell advertisement in to a junk mail program. Yep, I'm the one who stuffs your mail box every month with those coupons. Some people love to get them, others hate the sight of them and immediately throw it in the trash. Which one are you? Let me know on the poll located in the sidebar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T'was the Day before Christmas

Aliens vs Grandma