Around the House

It's C-c-coooold! I love it! This is my favorite time of the year. I took some pictures this morning and thought I'd share them today. I mentioned how I liked to go to the thrift store, so I am sharing some items that I bought last weekend from there. Have a wonderful day!

My front yard with frost on the ground.

I bought this welcome mat on clearance at Target last weekend...only 4 bucks. As you can see I was standing out side in my night gown barefooted. My toes almost froze off!

I made this wreath a couple of weeks ago. Yes, I can be a little bit crafty when the mood hits me. I love the tiny bird nest with the bird and little eggs in it. Can you see it?

Here's my front porch. All ready for trick-or-treaters!

This guy is scary! He has a motion detector. When you walk in front of him he screams like a banshee and his eyes light up red. It's really quite annoying....

Here is a close up of the mums on my front stoop. I love the color.

Here is a thrift store item. It was a whole 59 cents! I bought it for my mom because she really is a huge cat lover, but I'm kinda really liking it on my couch.

I don't smoke, but this little hand made ashtray caught my eye. I just loved the colors. I thought oh well, only 39 cents
It's really tiny-see my hand holding it up.
I loved this old bottle! The color is so vibrate. It's on my mantle.

Yes. This is a silver spray painted gourde. The paint has worn off. I thought it was unusual and kind'a cool. So it's sitting on my mantle too.

See ya later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Fat Loser

T'was the Day before Christmas