What A Beautiful Bouquet


The reason you see a clump of pine tree needles in this glass is because a very sweet and dear feller brought these to me. I told him I would put them in water right away! They seem to be staying fresh. (I received them on Sunday) Well the whole reason I was honored with this thoughtful bouquet was because there was a proposal in the making-a marriage proposal. He is a younger man (3years old) but that's okay-he's just so cute! As the story goes-so told to me by his daddy-they were getting ready to leave the park (called Jo-Jo park)when my sweet feller said; "Daddy, are you going to marry MiMi"? When his dad asked why, he said;"Because I want to marry her too"! Then he picked this beautiful bouquet to go along with his proposal. How sweet is that? So of course I had to take a picture of it and share it with all of my friends. I'll let you know the wedding date!
Elliot with dog and dog and blanket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Fat Loser

T'was the Day before Christmas