TOP 10 REASONS WHY MY HOUSE IS SO MESSY

Why is it so hard for me to keep my house clean? I did not use to be this messy-I know I didn't. As a matter of fact, I use to keep a very pristine home. Maybe I'm just too tired now or maybe I'm just too lazy, whatever the problem is, my dirty house is driving me crazy!

Let's look at this thing together. Maybe we can uncover the deep seeded reason why my house looks like a "before" on the TLC show Clean House.

I asked my children why they thought the house looks this way. They both blamed the other one...figures.

Perhaps it's because I need new furniture. Yes, that's it, if I had new furniture then I would want to keep my house cleaner! No that will cost too much money just to get my house clean. What if it's not me or the boys making it so messy...what if it's the dog and cat doing it. Yes, that must be it. They are here all day long and I bet they reek havoc all day and then they act all innocent when I get home they act like they have been just been lying around here all day doing nothing.

Maybe I'm reaching just a bit. But there must be a reason why I can't keep my house clean.

Let's look at the Top 10 possible Reasons Why my House is so Messy:

10. I'm waiting for Clean House to contact me for their next episode
09. Ghosts must live here
08. I'm too tired
07. I'm too fat
06. My favorite cleaning agents were discontinued
05. I'm waiting for a special occasion
04. I forgot how
03. The dirt is holding the house together
02. The maid is on vacation
And the #1 reason why my house is so messy.....

THESE DARN TEENAGERS KEEP FINDING THEIR WAY HOME!

Comments

Luna said…
Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's very nice to meet you and also know that someone else is on the same path. I love your blog, by the way! I started mine last year then deleted it and just started back up. Maybe we can compare notes and be balance buddies. Good luck!
Gigi said…
I know exactly how you feel about the housekeeping problem -- it's just about impossible with teenagers in the house, isn't it?!
Mine are both grown, well kind of ;-), at least they have their own homes I'm happy to say.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice a comment. I wrote a little bit of a post about the area of Provence where 'A Good Year' was filmed. We were there last summer -- it was wonderful!
Here's the link if you're interested:

http://myfireflycottage.blogspot.com/2008/05/la-belle-provence.html

Georganne
I used to be a neat freak too! Then, I don't know what happened. But, it doesn't bother me.....it bothers the Mr.!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Have a super duper day!

Popular posts from this blog

T'was the Day before Christmas

Aliens vs Grandma