My Baby is Sweet 16 Today!



I can't believe it! There is no way this child can be 16 today! He was running around in diapers with a "passy" sticking out of his mouth yesterday and today he lies around in his boxers with an Ipod stuck in his ears. (umm...that doesn't seem much different I guess) Still it's hard to believe that my sweet angel baby is almost a man. He is such a good kid. I am very proud of him. Some of my most favorite memories of him include the day I first layed eyes on him-I fell in love instantly. It was the kind of love I had never felt before. For the first time I understood the meaning of unconditional love. I knew I would love and take care of this precious child for the rest of my life. I knew he would break my will and probably my heart a few times, but that no matter what I would love him until the day I died. I remember all of his firsts; first smile, first laugh, first steps...it all seems not so long ago. Now he's able to drive a car! This post, pictures and the slide show are dedicated to him today. I wish I had more of his baby pictures on her, but my scanner is not working so I can't put any old photos on here except for the one I have of him in black and white and with his baby brother. (Baby brother will get his b'day tribute in July)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON!

Comments

michelle huey said…
Bless his heart-he has been sick as a dog on his birthday!
I giggled when I read your sweet 16 post about your son. I have a two year old and he runs around all day in diapers with a paci in his mouth. I just know that it is all going to fly by because it already has. Happy Birthday to your big boy!

Popular posts from this blog

Big Fat Loser

T'was the Day before Christmas