I wish I was here....


Yesterday I spent all day cleaning out my garage. This was an enormous task in itself, but add the fact that it was full of dog hair made it even worse! However, I got it finished (causing a pulled back muscle) and it's clean enough to eat off of the floor! (Well, almost) It is organized and I can get my car in there. But, the real kicker is I fixed my electric garage door opener! All by myself! I re-wired it. The sensor wires were crossed. I am a regular DIY 'er these days.

My room also received a thorough cleaning and re-arrangement of furniture. I saw a picture in the Traditional Home magazine (Sept issue) of a bedroom that I just loved. My walls are already painted the same color. I arranged the furniture to match the picture. Now I just have to get some pretty fabric. When I get it finished I'll post a picture.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I just love your page. It's definitely helping me get in touch with my femme side.
superwoman said…
Glad you have so much energy. You can come do some of that cleaning stuff over here...
Whit said…
How much fun Michelle...Justin had the privelage of cleaning our garage out a couple of weeks ago...you feel so much better after huh?

Popular posts from this blog

T'was the Day before Christmas

Big Fat Loser