Bad google ads-Good Thai Food


http://www.surinwest.com/

Okay-What's up with the links on Google ads? They are all about abuse??? I can't change it! Arrgg! I had a wonderful date last night with my honey. He took me to Surin West-Thai food restaurant. It was delicious. I had Thai Noodles-it was a little sweet with chicken and shrimp. I tried some eel sushi-it was okay. We had chicken larb for an appetizer and a brownie ice cream dessert. There were too many pecans in the brownie. We started the night off with a couple of drinks. I had a "peachy fun-tini"! Yumm. For a different kind of dining experience I highly recommend Surin West. It's romantic, the food is terrific and the price was very affordable.

Comments

Anonymous said…
oh my... you KNOW how much I love Surin. Haven't been in a week. I think I'm having withdrawals!

Popular posts from this blog

Big Fat Loser

T'was the Day before Christmas