No Show on the Snow


We actually delayed our school openings this morning due to snow. What snow? They made the announcement yesterday afternoon when the forecast showed MS getting some flurries. Alabama did not even get a flake. Heck, it didn't even get to freezing! But I guarantee you that there is not a loaf of bread nor a gallon of milk left on any grocery store shelf in the whole state.
What's up with that?

Good thing....we got to sleep in.

I decided to build a snow man anyway....isn't he cute?

Comments

Haha that's so funny. In Michigan, we'll have a freaking snow storms for three days in a row and schools will still refuse to close. Don't even get me started on my University. They've closed one in four years. And because of snow storms I've been stuck in traffic for 2 1/2 hours!! normally it'll take between 20-40 minutes.
but i love how u managed to make a snowman without worrying about the cold!
travel girl said…
I'm so loving your picture on the top of your blog!

Snowman is cute too!

I'm with you on the dating thing. If anything, it's an adventure!
Unknown said…
What's up with the school closing with no snow? Were you expecting a huge blizzard? Being that I'm here in the desert, the chance of snow is very slim but one can hope, right???

If not, make a snowman from tumbleweeds.

Is your son talking to you yet?

Popular posts from this blog

Big Fat Loser

T'was the Day before Christmas