"Make sure it's on toasted wheat bread"; is what I kept repeating until I was finally stuffing it down my throat with no attention to the disgusting sloppy sounds I was making. This is how the scene unfolded in the Chick f'ila drive through immediately following my colonoscopy. Now I have no recollection of this and perhaps it didn't really happen and it's a cruel joke being played on me by Jeff. The colonoscopy procedure wasn't bad at all, that's because I was totally unconscious. I think they had to give me a double dose to knock me out and keep me out long enough....hence the "not remembering" the chicken sandwich. It was the prep that almost sent me to my early grave. Has any else out there ever taken 4 ducolux, 2 Reglan, and drank a gallon of powerade loaded with 258 grams of Miralax? So you would think that all of that would have cleaned out my system in one or two foul (foul-smelling) swoops and I could have gone to bed and been ready...
Comments